One-Pan Mediterranean Roasted Fish Dinner Recipe
Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 40 min
Full of Mediterranean flavors and aromas, our no-fuss roasted fish dinner is ready in only 40 minutes. Use your favorite fish or shellfish to create the perfect one-pan dish.
Recipe by Betsy Nelson
1 tablespoons olive oil
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, or 14 oz frozen artichoke hearts
1 pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup halved pitted olives
1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon fennel seed
1 1/2 lb cod, cut into 4 to 6 portions
2 tablespoons drained capers
4 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel (1 medium)
1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (1 medium)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F. Drizzle 15x10-inch pan with sides or large shallow roasting pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Arrange artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives, bell pepper, garlic and fennel seed in pan. Arrange fish over vegetables. Top with capers, orange peel, orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with fork.
- If desired, serve with rice, pasta or potatoes, green salad and/or crusty bread.
- To add some healthy greens to this dish, toss a few handfuls of baby kale, spinach or arugula over the top of the fish and vegetables ting pan during the last 5 minutes of roasting and allow it to wilt. Toss the greens into the vegetables before serving.
- Not a fan of cod? Try using salmon portions, or even raw shrimp or scallops.